Today was a weird day. I started off with nearly destroying myself and the bathroom at the same time. I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for work, somehow I managed to step on my own toe, trip and land face first i the shower. Big goose egg on my head. I get up, clean that up, and grab my makeup and whatnot to get ready. I went to sit on the toilet(where I sit to do my makeup) and had forgotten to put the seat down. I bruised my tailbone and fell off the toilet. Thank goodness I made it through the day without any other major mishaps.
I got home and my new pink keyboard case for my ipad was here. I am so excited. I am using it right now! :)
I bought the tickets for a walking tour for Chicago. I missed it last year, so I definitely want to make sure I hit it this year!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Showers, toilets and a new pink case
Posted by Stacey at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! I'm glad you made through the day without major injury. I probably would have been afraid to walk out of my house if my day started like that, lol.
Holy cow!!! It sounds like something out of a comedy schtick. I'm glad you're alright and didn't knock yourself out or anything. Just shows that getting thin doesn't make us any more coordinated. LOL ;)
Oh no! Hope you're feeling better by now.
I wanted to do the walking tour this year, too... but all the tickets were sold out for that Living Social deal. Sadface!
Post a Comment