I am overwhelmed by all of the comments and emails and texts that I have gotten. I really appreciate the support! I have been trying to reply to everyone, but every time I start, I just can't do it. I'm sorry. I hate that this makes it real.
We are headed to Lubbock next week for her funeral. They are having a memorial in the Chicago (or Merrivi11e area) tomorrow and flying her body back to Texas on Saturday. We are leaving Saturday morning and driving. It's a 24 hour drive before any stops. I am not looking forward to any part of the next week.
On the up side, they did catch the guy. He has been charged with murder, murder during a commission of a robbery and robbery. That makes him eligible for the death penalty. He is only 20 yrs old, but the mug shot I saw looks so evil. They are questioning one other person who was there and looking for a third. I hope they get them all.
I am still in shock.
We are headed to Lubbock next week for her funeral. They are having a memorial in the Chicago (or Merrivi11e area) tomorrow and flying her body back to Texas on Saturday. We are leaving Saturday morning and driving. It's a 24 hour drive before any stops. I am not looking forward to any part of the next week.
On the up side, they did catch the guy. He has been charged with murder, murder during a commission of a robbery and robbery. That makes him eligible for the death penalty. He is only 20 yrs old, but the mug shot I saw looks so evil. They are questioning one other person who was there and looking for a third. I hope they get them all.
I am still in shock.



7 comments:
I'm glad they've caught the guy. Hopefully they'll hold everyone who was there responsible and that will give you some closure. Again, so sorry you're going through this. Please feel free to ping me if you need to vent, cry, just write or whatever. ((HUGS))
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(
xoxo
I'm so relieved they caught the man (really, the BOY) responsible for this. And I pray that justice is served.
Very glad he was caught. Sending love and prayers.
You poor poor thing. I will keep you all in my prayers. xx
You poor poor thing. I will keep you all in my prayers. xx
((hugs))
Post a Comment