Letting it all sink in.
I am getting my head around really having surgery to help me lose weight. I can't believe it's come to this. I have tried for a long time to lose weight, but it just won't come off. I know I probably didn't try hard enough. Oh, I would start all gung-ho, but maybe I didn't give it the old college try. But in the meantime, I have become pre-diabetic, have osteo-arthritis and sleep apnea. I am really disappointed in myself. I knew better. As I watched this weight pile on, I KNEW better. I knew I needed to stop it.
But I can't beat myself up over it...I have done that for far too long and it really got me nothing but bigger and more miserable. So I will work on changing my thoughts about myself and my actions.
Now I just hope I get into the program soon. :)
Friday, June 18, 2010
Day 3
Posted by Stacey at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hello! I just found your blog. Hang in there... I know you will be successful.
Post a Comment