BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Confession time....

In the last week, I have eaten 2 lbs (yes, 32 oz) of jelly beans alone. We won't even mention the sesame sticks, fiesta mix, cookies, crackers and chips. No, we won't mention those at all. I don't know wtf is going on with me. I just want to eat and eat and eat. I am back up to 148 and need to stop this upward trend. I honestly think part of it is a fear of success. Every time I reach a goal, I immediately sabotage it and regain a few pounds.

When you wake up at 3 am and sit in bed eating jelly beans. Something is going on. I'm just sayin'. It's not because tutti frutti jelly beans are so freakin delicious. (Even though they are).

We had a wonderful weekend in Sacramento. It was our 11th anniversary, so we took a few days and drove to Sacramento and played tourist. We went to the Crocker Art Museum, The Mystery Dinner theater, a comedy club, Old downtown Sacramento, the Zoo...it was a total blast. I hated to come home.

Our anniversary dinner was pizza and wine in our hill billy wine glasses in the room. Which we decided will totally be our anniversary dinner from now on. After all, we have the glasses.







I love the  new car, I have already put over a thousand miles on it and I haven't even made the first payment. I hate that I have such a long drive every day. But the car makes it bearable.

I need to make myself blog more, and hold myself more accountable. I really cannot go backwards.

4 comments:

Justawallflower said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wine glasses! So glad you had such a good anniversary trip! I do the samething with hitting goals. You'll get through it, just focus.

Theresa said...

I'm in the same frame of mind. Glad you had a great anniversary!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Yes blog dear...we miss you when you don't.

Rhonda said...

You better! I'm holding you to it. :)