BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Goal!?!?!

That's right, I did it. I hit the goal I originally set for myself this morning. No one is awake and all I can think about is going into each room and jumping up and down on their beds and saying "I did it Mutha F'er, I. DID. IT." I want to write my surgeon who told me since I was "smaller" I would probably only get to 170 and would I be happy with that. I smiled, nodded and thought....nope, I have more faith in me than that even if you don't.  :)


Am I done? No, when I chose 150, it seemed so far away, so unattainable. So, now I am gonna shoot for 140 and reassess then. I am short so I am still needing work.

Truth be told, it's not 150, but 150.4 I am taking it. I win. I am getting my hair cut hopefully this weekend. There's your .4


I FREAKIN' WIN.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

You're a freakin' ROCKSTAR! We might need a progress pic if you have access to a camera! :)

Darlin1 said...

What an inspiration you are.....good for you!!!!

Sarah G said...

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! Yes - that is awesome!!!!!

Becky said...

Way to go!!!!!!

Fluffy said...

Congratulations!