BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Monday, September 19, 2011

How to get into my husband's pants

Evidently, one leg at a time.

Yeah, I got dressed this morning. Something felt "off." I chalked it up to the fact that I was tired, now have to get up an hour and half earlier than I used to because of my commute now. I got to work, went to the bathroom, look down and low and behold, the weirdness was in my pants. Or, I should say, Olaf's pants. They are his dress pants. FML. While it feels great to be able to get into his pants (hee hee), I really don't want to spend the day wearing men's dress pants. Oh well.

Now here is the really odd thing about this.

I am 5'3" and 150 lbs. He is 5'11" and 128 lbs. Tell me how this works out? Plus, they are short on me. My brain cannot do the  logic with this. I know I would take up the length with width, but how the heck did I button them?

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't decide if that's an NSV or not. =P

MandaPanda said...

I'm with Ronnie...I'm befuddled. But I DO think we should take any NSV we can get! Your hubby is SKINNY!