BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bad Blogger

I have been such a bad blogger here lately. Life has been so hectic I don't have a minute to myself right now

Work- We are getting ready for our annual "surprise" state survey. We don't know the exact day that they come, but it's always right around this time. Which means we are auditing every chart and seeing what is missing from them if anything. It's my job to chase down anything that regards to care plans or court proceedings.
House- We have been approved for the loan on the house and were slated to close this coming friday. But, the appraiser decided he wanted to do one more since he didn't do the appraisal accurately in the first place. This was an error in our favor, so even though it means postponing by a week, we are going along with it.

Home.- I have had a migraine since last Monday. Due to stress at work and a huge blow up with one of the co-workers here in the office. I have made it clear in no uncertain terms that I am just done with her. Of course we have to speak professionally, but I am done with her lying about me and saying things that could get me fired. Especially since they are untrue.

Weight. I am losing, gaining, losing. My body is seriously teasing me. I am going back and forth. I am down to being 0.4 lbs from being out of obese and into overweight. And it just won't give it up. I know it will happen, but ugh. It's like dangling a carrot stick in front of me.

School- I am doing ok, this semester has been harder than others. With the stress of everything else, it becomes too easy to say "Oh, I will study later" and that becomes tomorrow and all of a sudden everything is due and I don't have it done. I emailed my instructor and she was understanding and gave me time to get it in, but I still feel bad about it.



I am going to try and get caught up reading, I hope everyone is doing well!  :)

1 comments:

Ms. M said...

Wow! You've definitely got a full plate there. Sounds like you're dealing with all the best you can. Congrats on the house! Hope you have a great week. :)