BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

What I need and what I do.....

What to do when what you do isn't doing it? Try and do it different I guess.

I have been struggling so much here lately. I went to the doc for help with the anxiety attacks I was having in my sleep. She put me on antidepressants. What did they accomplish? They depressed me. And I gained 5 pounds. Guess who got the ok to not take those anymore....yeah.

I stopped blogging, kinda sorta stopped reading. I read some, but just couldn't bring myself to comment on any. I just didn't feel like I don't know...like I didn't have the "right" to comment when I am doing so poorly myself. Looking back it makes no sense, but in the fog, it made perfect sense.

I had a migraine that stuck around for 2 weeks. I wound up going in three separate times for shots to try and get rid of it. Every time I got a shot, it would make me crave salt. And it has stuck with me.

I fell back into old habits. I ate crap, drank crap and didn't even try. I see that...but even now, I am really craving salt, I want chips and crackers and all those good salty things.

I haven't been getting my protein in, or my water. I just have gone through this thing of I don't care. And I need to care. I need to wake up and realize that I am doing my body a great disservice by not doing what I need to do.

I need to take my vitamins, drink my water, eat my protein and not lose sight of my goals. I was 19 pounds away from my "soft" goal. I was going to re-evaluate when I got there. Now, I am 24 pounds away. And that feels huge again.

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

One day at a time! Never feel like you don't have the right...honey, none of really know what we are talking about. :) We are just here to support each other and help each other through the journey.

24 pounds can seem like a lot, but it beats starting over. You can do this. Like I said before...one step at a time!

Rhonda said...

You ALWAYS have the right to comment, especially when you're doing badly. It's the only way to reach out for help sometimes!

Sorry I haven't been around, I was MIA for over a month. Eek!

Are you still looking for a roommate for BOOBs? I'm in need of some!