After taking a break, I decided that I would come back. I miss everyone and I need accountability. I have been crazy busy since October and have made less than stellar choices.
But, I attended tax school and am now a registered tax preparer in California. So that will be my second job. I am also taking the test to be commissioned as a notary public. I want to eventually go out on my own with tax prep and accounting. This year I will be working at a chain tax prep place to get more experience.
I was also diagnosed with Adult ADD. Which if you know me, you know this was pretty much a no brainer. So now I am medicated and doing much better. My depression is under control (two new meds) and I can think and focus.
On eating, I am not doing well. I was...off and on...and then I just wasn't. I have gained 5 lbs since Chicago which at first glance isn't horrible, but it's an upward trend that needs to be stopped. NOW.
I can't promise a daily post, but I will shoot for at least weekly. I need help and I am not one to ask for it. So here I am, asking. :)
But, I attended tax school and am now a registered tax preparer in California. So that will be my second job. I am also taking the test to be commissioned as a notary public. I want to eventually go out on my own with tax prep and accounting. This year I will be working at a chain tax prep place to get more experience.
I was also diagnosed with Adult ADD. Which if you know me, you know this was pretty much a no brainer. So now I am medicated and doing much better. My depression is under control (two new meds) and I can think and focus.
On eating, I am not doing well. I was...off and on...and then I just wasn't. I have gained 5 lbs since Chicago which at first glance isn't horrible, but it's an upward trend that needs to be stopped. NOW.
I can't promise a daily post, but I will shoot for at least weekly. I need help and I am not one to ask for it. So here I am, asking. :)



7 comments:
Glad to see you back and congrats on the being a registered tax preparer!
Ask and ye shall receive. Missed you!
I missed you, Staceyyyy! :D
I'm glad you decided to come back, babe! Congrats on getting started on a new career path. I think getting away from your current stressful environment will help with your depression as well. :)
Love you!
Welcome back !
I'm happy you're back :)
So glad you're back Stacey. There is nothing wrong with weekly posting. Well done for recognising the upward trend and stopping it before it gets too bad.
Welcome back, I totally understand needing a break sometimes!
Post a Comment