BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flyin by

So at the moment, I am working two jobs. 8:30-5 Mon-Fri and then 6-9pm on Tues, Wed and Friday and 9-5 Sat and Sun. I am loving the tax prep job and can't wait to get out and do it on my own.

I have decided I am going to start my own bookkeeping business. I am all registered with state, county and city. I have all the licensing in place, ordered my cards, have a client and guess what I don't have. My website working. Oops. I had talked to someone who was going to do it for me in exchange for me doing her taxes, but then she figured out that between work, school and a hubby she just doesn't have time. Which I TOTALLY get. But.....now I am in a panic. I have ordered a direct mail list of advertisement and it goes out March 2nd. I have a website that says my business name and

Nothing Found

Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.

This is not good and I know NOTHING about websites. So, now I get to try and teach myself in my offtime real quick. Yay.

Other than minor hiccups, life is great. I passed the notary exam and just have to wait for my commission to start.  :)

I had re-gained a little bit, was back up in 8 and 10s, but between two jobs, 24-7 stress and a brief bout of noralvirus. I am back down in 6-8s now. 

I am sure there was other stuff I was gonna say, but danged if I remember what it was!!!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sounds like life is great right now! Wish I knew anything about websites so I could help - but I don't. :((