I have gotten my flight booked for me and Kelley. I think she is almost as excited as I am!
If anyone wants to share a room with us, let me know! :)
On other fronts, my weigh in this week was
146.4
Last week was 147, so I am down .6. Yay!
I just got Quickbooks on my work computer, I have been using a DOS based accounting program (I know, right?) I am super excited and playing with that today.
If anyone wants to share a room with us, let me know! :)
On other fronts, my weigh in this week was
146.4
Last week was 147, so I am down .6. Yay!
I just got Quickbooks on my work computer, I have been using a DOS based accounting program (I know, right?) I am super excited and playing with that today.



4 comments:
YAYAYAY!
Awesome! I was looking at flights, but have to wait just a bit to book. I would love to share a room with you guys... I will email you. :)
Yay for booking your flight!!!! Awesome!!!!
I love, love, LOVE quickbooks! There is so much you can do on it!
I get to see Stacey in 7 months!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment