BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Friday, December 30, 2011

I suck...

I have been a bad blogger here lately. I have been a bad commenter. I haven't been a good friend. I haven't been anywhere. I have blown it off, not just blogging, but everything, I am back at 151 and hating every minute of it. I just can't stop. My mind is full of food. I want to snack, I want little bite size things. I don't want bulky protein. It makes me uncomfortable. But I can snack the hell out of little stuff. I want it when I am at work, when I am driving, when I am at home and sometimes in the middle of the night. WTH?

Christmas was good. It was our first Christmas in our new house. We lit up the fireplace on Christmas eve while we opened gifts. It was perfect. The weekend before, we had painted it really deep red and I love, love, love it. I am so happy with this house.

I was thinking the other day, I think this the first time in my life that I don't feel depressed, anxious or wanting something different with my life. I am in love with where I am. Now, if I could just get the eating under control. Seriously.

Other good news...we FINALLY got our bedroom furniture. So, no more bed on a floor for me!  YAY!!! But DAMN it's tall. We are going to have to take out the base and put the mattress on some boards. The bed frame is a platform, but we have a Tempurpedic mattress so it can't sit on slats. Olaf is off all week, so hopefully he can do this. I am only 5'3 so the bed comes up to my waist right now. I am too clumsy to have a bed that high. I will fall out. It's not a matter of if, it's when.

Corynn's birthday is tomorrow, she will be three. And boy, this last week, she is working on hitting the terrible two's all in one shot. She is usually such a sweet girl, but WOW has she been on a tear.

That's all I have to say for now I guess. Again, my apologies for not being around. I have been reading, but I can't comment from my phone..but I have been cheering you all on in my heart I promise.


3 comments:

Darlin1 said...

It is soooo hard staying on track....but we won't give up .....right?

XO

Justawallflower said...

Miss you woman! I have been a bad blogger too. I'm glad you had such a good Christmas. Hope you get the eating under control. I need to do the same thing. Or the drinking, rather!

Rhonda said...

Miss you! Love you! Glad you had such a great Christmas and are enjoying the house. :)