BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here we go.

Today, I started with a new attitude. I am going to love me. Me for my faults, my attributes, my attitude, my capacity to love and give. I am going to be myself and not who people want me to be.

I am going to have a weekly weigh-in to keep me accountable. If I have to tell you guys how I'm doing, maybe I will think twice about eating trail mix at 4 am. **Yeah I did that this morning**

I am working on Saturdays for a while. I need to get this department in shape and the only way I can do it is in the office when no one else is here and will leave me alone to do my bidness. I will be a rockstar in this department and have it rolling smooth. Even if I hate every minute of working for this department..that's not an excuse to do a half-ass job of it. When I get it caught up, I am going back to working Wednesdays instead of Saturday. That's my goal. I will be in place to do that by the end of January. Goal set, game on.

I have set a possibly unrealistic goal of 125 lbs. With my height and frame, it is mid-range of ideal. I am gonna shoot for it. My goal date is 12/31/12. That gives me a year to lose the last 25 lbs. This is not a in concrete goal, if I see that I am better off at a higher weight, I will adjust accordingly. But I need something to shoot for besides 5-10 lbs at a time. Again, goal set, game on.

I am going to aim for running the 5k leg of the SF Marathon. Scratch that. I am GOING to run the 5k leg of the SF Marathon. I wish I knew someone local that I could do this with. I used to love running and will again.  I am actually going to sign up for the Progressive Marathon. I love that I can do the rest of the 26.1 at my own pace and it count. The 5k has to be done in an hour. I can do that. Not right now, but I will.

Anyone wanna come to SF and do it with me? I will provide free room and board and transportation to the race.  :)

Today is my granddaughter's 3rd birthday. Happy Durday Princess Pickle.



5 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Great goals. You can do it. And oh my gosh - she's such a cutie!

Rhonda said...

I wish I could come and do it with you! :)

Rhonda said...

Great goal for the year. I think my only goal right now is to get to goal weight... it's like 10 lbs away. Jeez, it BETTER be doable.

MandaPanda said...

Fantastic goals! I, too, set a goal of 125. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I weighed this but it's appropriate for my height. I will be amazed if I do it. I've got 35 lbs to go. We can do this!

Beth Ann said...

Great goals! I love reading what everyone is planning for the year. So motivational!