is where I need to be. I have fallen off in a big way. I haven't been tracking or trying. I ate two bags of popcorn on Friday. not the kind you pop in the microwave. Two store bought bags of skinny pop. 1215 calories of popcorn. I have an addiction to popcorn that I have to address. I will eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if left unsupervised. I was doing great, I would portion it out, then only have one portion a day. Then I don't even know what prompted it. It started with two servings, then a bag with the culmination of two bags in one day last week. That can't happen again. I was 148 this morning. I feel bloated and sausagey. I sort of feel like I am freefalling back into bad habits. And can't maintain the motivation to keep going. Everyday I start off great, but I crumble quickly. I need to find my push again.
I haven't done much exercise since May 12th. Kelley and I did the Girls on the Run 5k and we did decently for our first one. We ran probably 1.5 miles of it, walked the middle part because I forgot to take an allergy pill and it was in the trees and down by the creek so the allergens were unbearable. But, we finished. Under an hour. I think my time was 48:50..we weren't in last place. Go US!!! The Color Run is next and we will run more of it.
Olaf left for Shanghai on Thursday and he is having a blast. I haven't talked to him much because of the 15 hour time difference, but he sent some pictures and emails. His computer called me on Skype Saturday and he happened to be in the room. He was shocked to hear my voice coming from his laptop since we weren't even sure Skype would work there. From what we figured out, it works if you have it installed, but can't download it if you are already there. Plus, I saw he posted something of Facebook so he has access to that as well. He will be back Friday morning and then we both have a 3 day weekend. Awesome. :)
We went and looked at wedding dresses yesterday. The place was a train wreck. We only found one dress and it was way out of our budget. They offered a discount, but by then we were so fed up with the place we walked away. We are going to try Dav1d's Br1dal in a couple of weeks and see if they have one she likes. Of course, the closest one has horrible customer service. We went there when they first started talking about getting married and the sales lady actually told Kelley that the only way she could lose enough to get into the dress she liked was to have gastric bypass. Ummm, excuse me? Mama didn't like that at all. We had a chat with the manager and that one went bye bye. Soooo, we will be driving to Sacramento. We have been there too and she liked the people there and found a couple of maybes. So we are going to revisit it.
I have also decided I am going to seriously start looking for a new job. I get attacked by a client friday and am just not comfortable with going back down there. He punched me in the head and I fell and sprained my wrist and bruised my shoulder. He is pretty non-verbal, so there is no telling what set him off. I was just walking down the hall when it happened.
That's about all going on it my world. I am going to make every effort to be better about blogging my days and motivating myself. :)
I haven't done much exercise since May 12th. Kelley and I did the Girls on the Run 5k and we did decently for our first one. We ran probably 1.5 miles of it, walked the middle part because I forgot to take an allergy pill and it was in the trees and down by the creek so the allergens were unbearable. But, we finished. Under an hour. I think my time was 48:50..we weren't in last place. Go US!!! The Color Run is next and we will run more of it.
Olaf left for Shanghai on Thursday and he is having a blast. I haven't talked to him much because of the 15 hour time difference, but he sent some pictures and emails. His computer called me on Skype Saturday and he happened to be in the room. He was shocked to hear my voice coming from his laptop since we weren't even sure Skype would work there. From what we figured out, it works if you have it installed, but can't download it if you are already there. Plus, I saw he posted something of Facebook so he has access to that as well. He will be back Friday morning and then we both have a 3 day weekend. Awesome. :)
We went and looked at wedding dresses yesterday. The place was a train wreck. We only found one dress and it was way out of our budget. They offered a discount, but by then we were so fed up with the place we walked away. We are going to try Dav1d's Br1dal in a couple of weeks and see if they have one she likes. Of course, the closest one has horrible customer service. We went there when they first started talking about getting married and the sales lady actually told Kelley that the only way she could lose enough to get into the dress she liked was to have gastric bypass. Ummm, excuse me? Mama didn't like that at all. We had a chat with the manager and that one went bye bye. Soooo, we will be driving to Sacramento. We have been there too and she liked the people there and found a couple of maybes. So we are going to revisit it.
I have also decided I am going to seriously start looking for a new job. I get attacked by a client friday and am just not comfortable with going back down there. He punched me in the head and I fell and sprained my wrist and bruised my shoulder. He is pretty non-verbal, so there is no telling what set him off. I was just walking down the hall when it happened.
That's about all going on it my world. I am going to make every effort to be better about blogging my days and motivating myself. :)



3 comments:
Sounds like you're struggling on several levels...not just with food. Planning a wedding and getting beat up with food all while Hubby is thousands of miles away doesn't sound like fun. Hang in there sweetie! ((HUGS))
OMG. Press charges against that abusive client. Good for you in looking for a new job. Hang in there :) HUGS
Stacey, just as a random thought, what kind of dress is your daughter looking for and what size is she? I'd be happy to offer her my dress. Email me at sjoy1972@gmail.com if you'd like!
Post a Comment