I realized this morning (halfway there) that my appointment is Wednesday and today is Tuesday. I am not sure where my Monday went. Surely I had one. Yesterday was Tuesday for me. So, my appt is tomorrow, for sure.
Thanks for the comments on my post yesterday. It was hard to write and it really meant a lot to read your support. I know I am relatively new here, but I have been reading you guys for a while now and feel like I know you (not in a creepy way, I promise!). So I really take your support and advice to heart. Thanks so much.
Tonight is date night. Every Tuesday is date night. Tonight we are going out for Mexican and then to see The Expendables. I am/am not excited about this movie. I think taking almost all action stars and putting them in one movie has great potential....to either be great or suck great. We will see.
Every morning I get up with great expectations of sticking to a plan...but I am floating and floundering. It almost seems as my plan is no plan. I don't know why I am struggling so much with the pre-op diet they gave us at orientation. I was rocking that, I had lost 9 pounds and was doing awesome. Then when the dr. told me he didn't want to do the surgery, I hit a wall I can't climb. I do great for breakfast, lunch is only slightly off and then dinner well....katy bar the doors, cause it's time for a throwdown. I feel all bloaty and swollen. Bleh.
On a good note, I finally turned in an Avon order where my customers ordered more than I do. Guess that would be a NSV for me? At this point, I could probably run away to some Avon deprived country and start my own store. I do not need any more lotion.....no matter how great the sale is or how much I love it. No, really, there should be a limit!




2 comments:
i <3 avon. i remember when i was a teen always wanting to work at cleaning my aunt's house, etc. so she would give me the avon hookup! :)
Would like to hear how you liked the movie. Although I'll probably have to see it since hubby definitely wants to go. Hope you had a great date night.
Post a Comment