BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feelin Curvy

I am feeling pretty good. I mentioned joining Curves and I have been there twice now. I am planning on going on my way home from work. That way I don't get home and make excuses not to get out again. I need all the motivation I can get when it comes to exercise. I can tell this probably won't last me for long. It is pretty easy. I am going to try pushing myself harder on the machines next time. Even so, probably after my one year contract is up, I will move to a more intensive workout. I just have to make it that one year!

I found Fitday.com yesterday and really love the tracking abilities there. You can track food, fat, protein, carbs and activities on it. And it's easy to use. The only complaint I have about it is that it doesn't allow you to put in recipes. But, I can use food.com to add recipes and then just add it as a custom food. Not too hard since I already use it.

I am planning on calling and seeing if I can get in with a different surgeon today. I really would like a second opinion. If he agrees, then so be it, I will accept it and keep going.

I really don't like being off work on Wednesdays. I get so bored and it's an all day fight not to sit and munch all day. I am working on finding new ways to amuse myself. (Shopping is a BAD way to amuse yourself, I can blow my entire paycheck in one day if I don't watch out.)

That's all I have for now!


Oh yeah, don't forget to stop by like a fat kid loves cake and register to win a bodybugg!

0 comments: