Monday, October 25, 2010
They say it's your birthday.....
Well, mine is actually tomorrow. I will be forty. The one person who I work with daily in the office is not speaking to me. Because of some stupid crap. I am hating my job at the moment. With being on death watch with my boss's wife and my co-worker shooting me death stares, I just want to not be here.
Every year, on people's birthdays, the office buys them a cake. She is the one who usually picks it up, but I don't think it's happening for me. Not that I really mind not having cake, but it still hurts my feelings. I sound childish. Maybe I should stamp my foot and cry some.
The whole issue we have. I was going to the doctor and was going to work through lunch. This greatly offended her, for no apparent reason. We were fresh off of the week she didn't speak to me because I could not read her friggin post-it note. She is bonafide nuts. She needs to be a patient here instead of an employee. Stories I have heard of her behavior over the years makes me believe that she really does need help. Serious, mental help. Last week, she put a dead mouse in another co-worker's desk. This woman only works wed.&thurs. She was NOT happy. The bosses know about her behavior, but won't do anything. Sometimes I wonder if I need to be more worried about safety.
On another subject, I am doing ok on the food front. No major slip ups, I can stop when I see what's about to happen. I still haven't lost an ounce. It will come. I just have to ride it out.
Posted by Stacey at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What? That mouse thing is serious harrassment! For real. You poor thing. Document times and dates and stuff - seriously - you may need it in the future.
Sounds like she has a few screws loose. Happy 40!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment